jeudi 7 février 2013

English VERSION Fashion Trend - Burgundy ! Marine's Look

 

Hi everyone!
I've been in deep reflexion lately thinking of the way I should continue this blog. I've decided to change my perspective. I'm going to make post and topics which are closer to you, and first I'm going to show you the daily styles of my friends! In that way I wanna show you how my team dress :)

So more streestyles and less polyvores' boards (there will still be some boards don't worry! )
Feel free to ask me if you have got precise questions, on fashion regarding trends or just tips to dress better; Tell me what you like or dislike, I love to hear your point of view, so precious to me!!  :)

I'll try to depict the trends and get them closer to you guys.
And even ( If you feel like) I'd be glad to receive your personnal streestyles from all over the world, with your personnal interpretation of fashion, your sensibility, womens and boys included

Today, I'm introducing my friend Marine's look who just wear perfectly burgundy the  it-color  this winter!
Her Ethnic-Bohemian look just fits in the trend, she's wearing :
-a Zara Legging( 20euros)
-an American Apparel round scarf(40euros)
-a Brandy & Melville headband(3euros).



And you, what do you think of this color? This look? Add Comment !
xoxo La Baronne

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Réagir à ce post / React to this post